Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Foot's Perspective - Episode 2

Episode 2 of A Foot's Perspective comes from the city of Morelia in the state of Michoacan in Mexico.

More specifically, it comes from my room at the Villa San Jose, a delightful hotel overlooking the beautiful and historic downtown of Morelia and located on a mountainside.

I love Mexico, particularly the authentic Mexico that my friend Claudia - a former Woman of Wear-Dated [she helped us establish the Wear-Dated upholstery brand in Mexico when we in the upholstery business] - has helped me discover.

Claudia has just gotten married. She honored me and my family by inviting us to attend her wedding. She even involved my daughter, including her with her nieces as a flower girl. In other words, she treated us like family!

In so doing, she offered me an insider's perspective on family, hospitality and celebration in Mexico.

Inspired by the experience, I share with you Episode 2 of A Foot's Perspective!

[Subscribers, please follow this YouTube link to view the video.]


For the previous episode of A Foot's Perspective, visit A Foot's Perspective - Episode 1.

Thanks for joining me!








Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...